We partner with Southern Farm Bureau Life Insurance Company and Farm Bureau Bank to provide Virginians with an array of financial services from now into retirement. And all of them come with a local agent’s touch, so the financial and retirement services you receive are tailored to your life.
Why Farm Bureau Bank?
Farm Bureau Bank, you can tie your banking to the mission of supporting Virginia’s farmers and their families. With over $605 million in operating assets, Farm Bureau Bank has all the products you’re looking for:
- Deposit accounts such as Money Market, Performance Checking, health savings accounts, and IRAS
- Loan products such as vehicle loans, agricultural equipment Loans, and even mortgages
- Small business products including checking, card, and Premier Rewards
All deposit accounts are FDIC insured.
Why Retirement Planning with Us?
We believe in helping Virginians preserve what matters most to them and pass it on to the next generation. Our partnership with
Southern Farm Bureau Life Insurance Company offers a wide range of tax-qualified and non-qualified retirement plans, along with estate planning assistance and more:
- Non-Qualified Flexible Premium Retirement Annuity
- Single Premium Immediate Annuity (Non-Qualified and Qualified)
- Roth IRA
- Individual Retirement Annuity (IRA)
- Simplified Employee Pension Plan (SEPP)
- Savings Incentive Match Plans for Employees (SIMPLE IRA)