Save $10 on tickets to Dollywood
Virginia Farm Bureau members can save $10 on regular or children’s tickets to Dollywood by logging into their vafb.com account. Dollywood in Pigeon Forge, Tenn., is recognized as one of the world’s best theme parks.
Spanning 150 acres and located near Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Dollywood offers more than 40 rides and attractions, including:
- Lightning Rod, the world’s fastest wood coaster
- Wild Eagle, the country’s first wing coaster
- Thunderhead wooden coaster
- 110-ton Dollywood Express steam engine
Dollywood’s entertainment, recognized worldwide, has won more awards than that of any other theme park for its live shows featuring country, bluegrass, Southern gospel and classic rock. Master craftsmen demonstrate the area’s rich artistry, from hand-blown glass to blacksmithing. Dollywood hosts several of the South’s largest festivals throughout the season. Operating days and hours vary; visit the Dollywood website for more information.
Member will be assessed a $1.00 + tax online convenience fee per ticket purchased.
Save up to $10 on tickets to Dollywood’s Splash Country
Virginia Farm Bureau members can save up to $10 on regular or children’s tickets to Dollywood’s Splash Country by logging into their vafb.com account. From the excitement of giant water slides to the serenity of a poolside retreat, Dollywood’s Splash Country offers 35 acres of summertime fun. Adjacent to Dollywood, Dollywood’s Splash Country is located in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains. Named by Travel Channel as one of the country’s best water parks, it features a variety of water slides and attractions—from mild to wild—including:
- TailSpin Racer, a six-lane mat-racer slide
- RiverRush, Tennessee’s first and only water coaster
- The Cascades™, an 8,000-square-foot lagoon-style pool
- Fire Tower Falls™, the state’s tallest twin speed slides
- Bear Mountain Fire Tower™, an interactive water adventure
- Mountain Waves, a 25,000-square-foot wave pool
- Downbound Float Trip, a lazy river
The water park operates mid-May to Labor Day. Operating days and hours vary; visit the Dollywood website for more information.
Member will be assessed a $1.00 + tax online convenience fee per ticket purchased. Dollywood’s Splash Country tickets will be available to purchase in mid-April.
Visit Dollywood Splash Country